Jamila Art Gallery Custom Specialty’s Art FAQ
**FINE ART ORIGINALS and CUSTOM PORTRAIT ORDER PLACEMENT UPCOMING OPENING APRIL 15, 2020 AT 12AM CST - JUNE 1, 2020 AT 12AM CST
***ONLY OPEN PERIODICALLY.
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK PAGE TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH OPEN ORDER PERIODS.
SIGN UP FOR MY ONLINE NEWSLETTER WHERE I KEEP FANS UPDATED AND RECEIVE SPECIAL OFFERS.
FAQ on CUSTOM FINE ART:
How do I know if orders are open?
How can I place my order during the booking period?
How long is the production time?
Do you work from photos?
Are other sizes available?
Do I have the option to use various colors?
Am I limited to a specific medium?
How do I order prints from my original?
Can I request progress updates?
Will you post it to social media?
How do you ship?
- Pricing for an original hand painted on Canvas/ Wood/ Metal/ etc. using acrylic paint by Artist, Jamila Pennington starts at $500...
- Canvas Sizes
- 11 x 14” -$500
- 12 x 16” -$700
- 16 x 20” -$900
- 18 x 24” -$1100
- 20 x 24” -$1500
- 24 x 30” -$1800
- 30 x 40” -$2000
- 36 x 48” -$2500
- Additional Option: The use of other mediums such as oil paint is an additional $500. Clay molding is an additional $1000 and up, pending the details of the request.
Additional Option: Digital color editing + $150 (this fee covers the time it takes the artist to create the digital capture color version. It is then uploaded to a private gallery where you can order prints for an additional cost.) PLEASE NOTE: Average production time is 3-4 weeks minimum.
*Custom Original Specialty Items aside from Fine Art on canvas will vary in price pending on the requested project. Art pieces, such as ornaments, glass, buckets, signs, posters, etc. range from $35 and up.
- How do I know if orders are open?
- Open Order periods will be stated along with an order placement and checkout then you'll be able to check out option HERE.
- During closed periods, you will not be able to place an order and the available quantities will be set to 0 so you will not be able to add them to your cart (Option to view pricing will remain available).
- An Open Period Billboard will slide across the top of the Home Page to alert you.
- Follow any of my JamilaArtGallery social media platforms or subscribe to my online newsletter for updates and announcements.
- How can I place my order during the booking period?
- Complete the application on the Custom Specialty Page to start the order process by clicking HERE. *Simply communicating via online or discussing over the phone regarding your custom art piece does not reserve your spot during an open pe
- How long is the production time?
- Production time is contingent upon completion of order submission, availability of materials used, and where the customer falls on the list during an open period. Pending the project, the artist can multitask smaller projects simultaneously.
- On average, custom fine art production time can range within 2-3 weeks minimum and exceed up to 3 months.
- Do you work from photos?
- Yes! If you have a particular photo or a variety of photos in minding a person/ place/ thing, you can submit a clear resolution image or images following your order application submission.
- Are other sizes available?
- Yes! Send your request in the Note Section of the application with further details of a smaller or larger canvas option.
- Prices will vary.
- Do I have the option to use various colors?
- Yes! For all custom original fine artwork, customers have the option to select across an extensive color range from natural to high vibrancy.
- Am I limited to a specific medium?
- All of the custom orders are ORIGINAL and are not limited to paint on canvas. Explore other surfaces to maximize your creativity.
- Other mediums and options:
Pen and Ink
India Ink (with brush)
- How do I order prints from my original?
- Digital Captures are provided upon request. This add-on option is $150 to cover my time spent on the digital editing. Once completed, your original will be uploaded in the online gallery where you can order prints. You will have the option to choose from a variety of sizes and materials from canvas, metal, wood and more.
- Can I request progress updates?
- Yes! Verbal communication is welcome, yet due to production time, electronic communication is most efficient. I am also able to share progress by sending a photo update or if permitted by customer, progress to artwork is shared on my social medial platforms at JamilaArtGallery (Facebook and Instagram).
- If the order is a gift or private and not permitted to share, you can request in your application.
- Will you post it to social media?
- Yes! Finished products are posted to all social media platforms promoting Jamila Art Gallery at the discretion of the artist for advertising. PLEASE NOTE: If your order is a surprise gift for someone, PLEASE MAKE NOTE IN YOUR APPLICATION NOTE SECTION and as a result, all updates will be hidden from public view.
- After the Custom Fine Art has been gifted, please send a message to schedule a public releasing to be shared with the world!
- How do you ship?
- I generally ship by USPS Priority Mail. If you wish for an alternative carrier just let me know.
- Shipping prices vary pending weight, size, and packaging requirements and will be provided before production begins.